Hand-Knit + Luxuriously Cozy + Fair Trade + Vegan + Gives Back to Orphaned and Destitute Children in India
- The 3 H’s – Handmade in the Himalayas of India by Happy Ladies
- Fair Trade – Officially certified with the Fair Trade Federation. This means that our artisans are well cared for and our supply chain is held accountable
- Give Back – A portion of net profits help support local orphanages in India
- Vegan – A blend of 80% acrylic and 20% nylon means these are 100% Vegan
- No Itch – Our special blend maintains the warmth of a wool sock, but without the itch!
- Long Lasting – The durability of our yarn means these socks will outlast any adventure you take them on
- Velvety Soft and Warm – Perfect for curling up with a book or relaxing around a campfire
- Indigenous Designs – Indigenous to the local Himalayan people, these designs are passed from mother to daughter. To learn more read the origin story below
Find your Size. In between sizes? Round down, as socks will stretch.
Knitting is a part of everyday life for expert artisans. Ladies have been seen doing so while walking a cow, balancing a bucket of water on their head or laughing with friends around cups of chai.
- The Saahasik Design – The Saahasik socks are green with cream details. They contain the traditional Himalayan pattern of jurra hua gow (linked pendant), which is a pattern that has existed in this community for centuries
When the call to adventure comes, your brain might not be ready to carry the ring up to Mount Doom, but your feet most definitely will be in these wooly wonders! These adventure socks want to plunge you into the great unknown or be squished up against the screen while Indiana runs away from a giant boulder. At the very least, skid around the corner like a vengeance-bent ninja warrior! The adventure begins.