Hand-Knit + Luxuriously Cozy + Fair Trade + Vegan + Gives Back to Orphaned and Destitute Children in India
- The 3 H’s – Handmade in the Himalayas of India by Happy Ladies
- Fair Trade – Officially certified with the Fair Trade Federation. This means that our artisans are well cared for and our supply chain is held accountable
- Give Back – A portion of net profits help support local orphanages in India
- Vegan – A blend of 80% acrylic and 20% nylon means these are 100% Vegan
- No Itch – Our special blend maintains the warmth of a wool sock, but without the itch!
- Long Lasting – The durability of our yarn means these socks will outlast any adventure you take them on
- Velvety Soft and Warm – Perfect for curling up with a book or relaxing around a campfire
- Indigenous Designs – Indigenous to the local Himalayan people, these designs are passed from mother to daughter. To learn more read the origin story below
Find your Size. In between sizes? Round down, as socks will stretch.
The Hamesha Design – The Hamesha socks are brown with emerald green, black, and maroon details. They contain the traditional Himalayan patterns of barra gow (big pendant) and bulabul station (nightingale station), which are patterns that have existed in this community for centuries
- Now always is a serious word. Some of us might have thrown it around a bit too liberally back in middle school (aka the hormonal pit of despair!) No, Keanu Reeves will not always be your baby. Well, there is one thing you could do to infinity and beyond and that’s wear these woolly wonders! They are the proverbial Boom Shaka Laka Laka of socks. Now there’s something to put hearts around