Hand-Knit + Luxuriously Cozy + Fair Trade + Vegan + Gives Back to Orphaned and Destitute Children in India
- The 3 H’s – Handmade in the Himalayas of India by Happy Ladies
- Fair Trade – Officially certified with the Fair Trade Federation. This means that our artisans are well cared for and our supply chain is held accountable
- Give Back – A portion of net profits help support local orphanages in India
- Vegan – A blend of 80% acrylic and 20% nylon means these are 100% Vegan
- No Itch – Our special blend maintains the warmth of wool, but without the itch!
- Long Lasting – The durability of our yarn means these hats will outlast any adventure you take them on
- Velvety Soft and Warm – Perfect for stargazing or relaxing around a campfire
- Indigenous Designs – Indigenous to the local Himalayan people, these designs are passed from mother to daughter.
One size fits all. If you're head is smaller than a bowling ball but bigger than bowl of ramen you should be good to go!
Knitting is a part of everyday life for expert artisans. Ladies have been seen doing so while walking a cow, balancing a bucket of water on their head or laughing with friends around cups of chai.
- The Tushar Design – The Tushar hat is dark blue with white, grey, and light blue details. It contains the traditional Himalayan pattern of gow (pendant), which is a pattern that has existed in this community for centuries
- We love the glimmer and glitz of a world frosted silver – even better? Not getting frost bite and having your ears fall off! There is no need for you to look like you climbed Everest in the 1920s! None! Take the ecstasy and leave the agony