This bag was handmade by women and men in need. Not only that, it was once a TIRE (that now looks like leather) and the fabric was hand-stamped! How cool is that?
- Made from a discarded tire tube with a traditional hand-stamp pattern on Canvas
- 100% Vegan - Made from repurposed rubber and canvas, this bag is 100% vegan
- Zip Pockets and Top clasp - with numerous pockets that zip shut, as well as a top clasp that closes the opening of the bag, your stuff can stay organized and safe!
- Beach Bag Ready! - Having previously been a tire, this bag will outlast any adventure to the beach!
- Machine Washable - hang dry! - Taking your bag on too many adventures? Throw it in the wash! Our bags can been thrown right into the washing machine... just make sure to take out your cell phone first!
Whether you’re getting crispy on a beach or are in a line so long you’re nearly on the lunch side of brunch, this bag wants to take you there! (PS. Why is it if you don’t show up at the butt-crack of dawn you can never, ever, ever get a table for brunch?!?) We don’t want you to just see the world with rose-coloured glasses – we want you to see it all in pure gold. And you can, this bag was made for stroll’n and roll’n through life with the sun on your face and the wind at your back. Bask in the light baby.
Made in partnership with Khushbu.
Dimensions: 12.5 inches high and 15 inches wide.